This application Desi Videsi Veggies (“Application”) for mobile devices is created by Science for Society Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. (Developer) , and is intended for any person who wants to order fresh vegetables and fruits.
Information provided by the User:
1. The Application obtains the information when the User downloads and registers the Application on the smartphone. Registration is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the application.
2. During registration, the User should provide (a) their name and address and any other registration information relevant to the use of the application.
3. Upon completion of the registration, User gets to access the content and services.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device the User uses, the mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers being used, and information about the way the application is being used.
This Application will collect precise information about the location of the Users mobile device to service the timely and correct delivery of the products, after the due consent from the user.
Access by third parties of the data and information obtained by the Application
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help the Developer improve the Application and their service. The Developer will share the Users
The Developer may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information, in the following circumstances:
● as required by law, such as to comply with any legal process;
● when the Developers believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect their rights, protect the Users safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
● with the Developers trusted services providers who work on their behalf, do not have an independent use of the information disclosed to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
● If the Developer is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the User will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices that the User may have regarding this information.
The data can be used for business purposes in future. But we will adhere not to disclose identity but analytics and conclusions, research and study over data with quantified results may be used.
The User can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. The User may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of their mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. The User can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
The Developer will retain User Provided data for as long as the User uses the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. The Developer will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If the User wants the Developer to delete User Provided Data that has been provided via the Application, then the User may contact the Developer at email@example.com and the Developer will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
The Developer is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of the Users information. The Developer provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information they process and maintain. For example, the Developer limits access to this information only to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve their Application. Please be aware that, although the Developoer endeavours to provide reasonable security for information that they process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. SSL and Encryption techniques are used.