Science For Society Techno Services Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Plot No.43, Sector 6, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai – 400705, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as “Company“) is the licensed owner of the domain name https://s4stechnologies.com/, the content of this website – which shall include but not limited to design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc.
The Company is a food tech company serving in global dehydrated food market.
By clicking on “I Agree” and clicking on “Submit” button below, the User expressly agrees with, and acknowledges to the Company, the following terms and conditions:
- Reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice-versa, and reference to any gender includes a reference to the other gender;
- Reference to an individual shall include his/ her personal representative;
- References to any enactment are to be construed as referring also to any amendment or re-enactment, any previous enactment that such enactment has replaced (with or without amendment) and to any regulation or order made under it;
- Reference to any statute or regulation made using a commonly used abbreviation shall be construed as a reference to the short title of the statute or full title of the regulation.
- User Eligibility
- User Information
- The User wishes to gain, for his own use, more information about the Company and its services/ products offered through this Website, and also the other information regarding the market practices, policies, opinions/ statements of experts, feedbacks etc., incidental to the services offered through this Website.
- All personal information entered by the User in using this Website is done voluntarily.
- Subsequent to registration, all personal/ financial/ professional information entered by the User while using this Website is done voluntarily.
In using this website, the User does understand and agree that he/she is actually communicating with the Company though electronic records and therefore grants consent to the fact that the User may receive communications via electronic media from the Company periodically.
Through this Website, the Company provides the services to its Users, the main scope of which is to provide them information and spread awareness about various services which are offered by the Company.
- Limitation of Responsibility
- The duties and responsibilities of the Company under the services rendered shall be limited to those expressly set out under the clause – Scope, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, shall not include the following giving specialist or technical advice or services other than as expressly set out hereinabove.
- The Company assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained or referred to on this Website by the User, nor does it offer warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, in this regard.
- The Company assumes no liability regarding any of the contents on the Website pertaining to the information about the services of the Company.
- Representations, Warranties and Covenants by the Company
- The contents of this Website are a resource for general information purposes only. The Company makes no endorsement of, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to hyperlinks from this website to other information/ websites/ entities. The contents of this Website is intended, but not warranted, promised or guaranteed, to be accurate, complete and up-to-date. It is strictly recommended by the Company that the contents of this Website shall not be construed to be in the nature of any financial or professional opinion and no part of the contents on this website should be relied upon by any person without seeking necessary professional advice in this regard. The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any act or omission or any consequence of any act or omission by the User relying on any material or information provided in this Website.
- In furtherance to the above, the contents of this Website and the services specified herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. The Company makes no warranty and expressly disclaims all and any obligations that: (a) the website content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to the User’s circumstances; (b) this Website will meet the User’s requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of this Website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by the User through this Website will meet the expectations of the User.
- The display on this Website of any products/services offered by any third party shall not under any circumstances be construed to be an advice/ recommendation/ approval of the Company to avail any of these third party products/services nor does the Company extend any advice to the User about such products.
- The Company neither guarantees nor warrants that the User will be provided with the course he/ she seeks to pursue through this Website and therefore accepts no responsibility or liability in the event the User is unable to achieve such a course.
- Representations, Warranties and Covenants by the User
- The User represents and warrants that he/she is legally entitled to enter into and execute a contract and is not disqualified from entering into a contract under the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Obligations of the User
- The accuracy of the data and information provided by the User to the Company while using the Website shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User agrees that all such data entered into in this Website shall be subject to the mandatory verification process of the Company.
- The User will ensure compliance with all instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Services.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Website by him.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security as soon as it comes to the knowledge of the User.
- The User agrees that any data entered in this Website can and shall be saved, used and commercially exploited by the Company as it may deem fit.
- Prohibited Actions
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) to access the Website or his account on his behalf.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable laws of India relating to the Services as applicable hereunder.
- The User shall not to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any other user on this Website except such data and information which is posted by the particular User himself.
- The User shall not share the Services with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation to criminal purposes.
- The User shall not infringe any intellectual property rights of the Company in this Website and/or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User hereby grants to the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-license able right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the information provided by the User in this Website. Such information shall be deemed to be the property of the Company and the User shall take all reasonable steps that the same is accurate, complete and is not misleading.
- The User shall be prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or https://s4stechnologies.com/ network system.
- Limitation of Liability
The User expressly agrees that in the event of any dispute in future between any person conducting the courses or third party with the User in relation to the courses opted for through the use of the Website, directly or indirectly, the User shall not proceed with any legal action against the Company and neither shall the User involve the Company in any such dispute. The Company shall not be held liable and responsible for any dispute arising between the User and any such course provider or any third party in relation to the courses provided through this Website. The User hereby agrees and accepts that in the event of any dispute arising between him/her and the course provider (publicizing his course through this Website) at any time in future, the Company shall not be liable in any manner for such dispute and therefore, shall not be made a party to any legal proceeding, in future, if any, by the User.
- Indemnifications and Liability
The User agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and its directors, officers and personnel against all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees), damages and losses suffered or incurred by the Company (or its directors, officers and personnel) arising out of:
- any misrepresentation/ misuse of Services or website content/ incorrect reporting of information by the User on the Website,
- any claim made against the Company in connection with any of the acts or omissions of the User,
- gross negligence, wilful misconduct, misbehaviour or criminal acts of the User or any of its representatives.
The Users shall not hold the Company liable for any unforeseen uncertainty which is beyond the control of any reasonable and prudent person which may take place pertaining to the use of this Website.
All the icons and logos in this website are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of the Company in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited and shall make the offender liable under all the applicable laws.
All content on this Website is the copyright of the Company except the third party content and links to third party website on the Website.
Any systematic retrieval of the Company content to create or compile a collection, compilation, database or directory without the express written permission from the Company is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The User has no right to use or copy any of the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, designs or any other distinctive brand features of the Company or of any other person as may be displayed on this website or which is linked to, through this website.
- Suspension of User
- Unsolicited Information
- The User agrees and accepts that it has not received any unsolicited invitation or advice or invitation from the Company or any of its members or authorized representatives to view this Website.
- In the event the User has received an unsolicited invitation from the Company, its members or authorized representatives to view this Website, please provide details about such invitation, including the reference of the person(s) who has made such invitation, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction